CAP Tulsa encourages participation from small business, minority-owned firms and women’s business enterprises.
If you have any questions, please contact 918-382-3281 or reach us via email.
Projects Open for Bidding
Benefits Brokerage and Consulting Services - CAP Tulsa is requesting proposals from qualified firms to provide services related to our Health & Welfare brokerage and consulting needs, but not limited to, data analysis, strategic planning/vendor selection, cost projections/ongoing review and plan administration and compliance.
All bidders will need to provide the following documentation:
- Certify in writing that Bidder has not been suspended or disbarred from doing business with any Federal agency
- Use, to the extent practical, of products and services that conserve natural resources, protect the environment and are energy efficient
- Use, to the extent practical, of recycled products pursuant to EPA guidelines
- Contractor’s Liability and other Insurance with minimum coverage as follows:
- General Liability – $1,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation – As required in the State of Oklahoma
- Auto Liability – bodily injury per person $250,000, per accident $500,000, property damage $100,000; alternatively, combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage $500,000
- Statement that Bidder will comply with the Copeland Anti-Kickback Act
- Statement that Bidder will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation or national origin; except where religion, sex or national origin is a bona fide occupational qualification reasonably necessary to the normal operation of the Bidder
For more information, contact our purchasing department via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.