Working at CAP Tulsa
CAP Tulsa is looking for talented teaching and business professionals with passion and motivation. We are looking for people like us, who want to advance the cause of early childhood education and help families succeed.
CAP Tulsa is an equal opportunity employer and as such is committed to the principles, ethics and practices of Affirmative Action in all employment practices and services provided within the community.
Working at CAP Tulsa means:
- Joining one of the Best Nonprofits to Work For – The NonProfit Times’ 2018 Best Places to Work report ranks CAP Tulsa No. 2 nationally among large agencies – those with 250 or more employees – and No. 22 overall in the nation. Read more about our accomplishment and find out more about the report here.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Full-time permanent and part-time temporary positions available
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth
- A variety of locations
- Classroom supplies are paid for
- Organization stability due to diversified funding
- Generous paid time off accruals
- Bi-annual PTO cash-back option
- Excellent, flexible benefits programs for you and your family:
- Health care coverage includes medical, dental and vision options
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A 403(b) Retirement program with employer match
- And much more!