CAP Tulsa encourages participation from small business, minority-owned firms and women’s business enterprises.
If you have any questions, please contact 918-382-3281 or reach us via email.
Projects Open for Bidding
CAP Tulsa is assisting Tulsa Children's Coalition, Inc. with obtaining bids for the removal of old lighting equipment and installation of new energy-efficiency lighting equipment and application of window film at Eugene Field. Bidders may obtain Bid Packets including drawings, specifications and requirements from Tulsa Children’s Coalition, Inc. Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by calling 918-382-3281. There is no charge to receive bid packets.
Tulsa Children’s Coalition, Inc. will conduct a mandatory pre-bid conference at the construction site, 1120 W. 22nd St. S., Tulsa, OK, on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. CST. Bids will are due on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 by 10:00 a.m.
All bidders will need to provide the following documentation:
- Certify in writing that Bidder has not been suspended or disbarred from doing business with any Federal agency
- Use, to the extent practical, of products and services that conserve natural resources, protect the environment and are energy efficient
- Use, to the extent practical, of recycled products pursuant to EPA guidelines
- Contractor’s Liability and other Insurance with minimum coverage as follows:
- General Liability – $1,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation – As required in the State of Oklahoma
- Auto Liability – bodily injury per person $250,000, per accident $500,000, property damage $100,000; alternatively, combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage $500,000
- Statement that Bidder will comply with the Copeland Anti-Kickback Act
- Statement that Bidder will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation or national origin; except where religion, sex or national origin is a bona fide occupational qualification reasonably necessary to the normal operation of the Bidder
For more information, contact our purchasing department via email at: email@example.com.