CAP Tulsa is hiring!
Are you, a friend, or family member looking to start their
early childhood education career?
CAP Tulsa is looking for people with a passion to work in early childhood education and a desire to help families succeed! We have excellent opportunities available for candidates with a Child Development Associate (CDA), a Certificate of Mastery (COM), and for those working towards their certification. Applicants who are hired for a TII position with a CDA or COM will receive a $500 sign-on bonus*!
Working at CAP Tulsa means:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Monday through Friday schedules – NO WEEKENDS!
- Excellent health benefits for you and your family including: Low cost dental and vision coverage; No co-pay, near site medical clinics through CareATC; An average of $15 a week for employee only health coverage
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Matching 403(b) plan for retirement savings
- Dedicated budget for classroom supplies and professional training
- Instructional support from dedicated coaches with a wide-range of curriculum resources
- Amazing opportunities to grow your career
- A variety of schools across the city of Tulsa
- Pay differential for bilingual staff
- Pay differential for after care positions that work until 6 p.m.
- Join one of the Best Nonprofits to Work For – The NonProfit Times’ 2019 Best Places to Work report ranks CAP Tulsa No. 3 nationally among large agencies
- And much more!
*Sign-on bonus is given after the first 30 days of employment at CAP Tulsa and is only available to applicants who are hired now until Nov. 22.