Stop looking for a better job. Start building a better future.
CareerAdvance® is a free career training program that offers coaching, education, training and job opportunities for families in the Tulsa area!
- Train for high-demand healthcare careers
- No cost for tuition, books or childcare
- Most certificates earned in 18 weeks or fewer
- Career coaching and connections to local employers
This program allows you to:
- Build academic skills needed to enter a healthcare training program
- Earn a certificate to work in a high demand healthcare career
- Gain healthcare employment through local partner employers
- Receive peer support from other parents like you
- Connect with financial tools and resources that will help your family reach their goals
- Income at or below 185% Federal Poverty Level
- US Citizen or US Resident for 5 years +
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- English language proficiency sufficient to be admitted into post-secondary technical training
- Clean drug and background screening results
*While CareerAdvance requires a high level of English proficiency, this is not a requirement of other CAP Tulsa programs
Build a better future with CareerAdvance®
This document was supported by Grant 90FX0045-01-01 from the Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS. HPOG is a study funded by the federal government which is being conducted to determine how these training opportunities help improve their skills and find better jobs. During the study, all new eligible applicants will be selected by lottery to participate in these training opportunities. Not all eligible applicants will be selected to participate in these opportunities. Learn more about HPOG.